Páginas

domingo, 8 de outubro de 2017

Freedom

Come here
Next to me
Let me feel
Your heat

Chain me down
Fuck me up

Freedom
All I Want
Freedom
All I Want

Tease me
No more
You like me
I know

You love me
Well I don't

Won't you beat me purple
Won't you fucking touch me
Won't you love me, won't you want me?

Freedom
I love ya
Freedom
All I want

You love me
And I don't

Freedom
All I want
Freedom
All I have

I know you love me
But I can't love myself

Freedom
All I need
Kingdom
Of filth
All I have

And I know you love me
But I can't love myself
And I know you love me
I can't live with myself

Freedom
Oh, I want
Freedom,
just don't
leave me alone...

Dark ain't my home.
Flashing lights on my frowned forehead of boredom
Flower dresses as a garden of hope
You are not
You are not such thing, darling
So just don't
Don't dare to shine on me the lights of your despair
Cause I won't mistake it for
Whatever you need to go on
I won't wonder your beautifulness
Cause your nature crown ain't nothing but thorns

Freedom
All I want
Things you don't offer

I won't love myself
And freedom's something I've already lost

Veja também