Páginas

quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2019

Long String of Positivity

I am trying
To connect the dots
A long string of positivity
It's going great
Don't know for how long
Infinitely?

I'll bring them all to the museums
Even one day, my queen of the seven seas
I'll fail to bring them joy
And I'll succeed

I will never be, never be satisfied
I will always keep, always keep trying
I want to be happy and now I am

I will draw them gestures
Painting landscapes and bathtubs
And I'll write my girl a poem
And I'll give my brother my shoulders

It's never enough, we always crave for something
But I'll relay on my poetry
And everything else
In a cloud tree

It's never enough, I always crave for something
But I won't expect the support
I'll be supporter
I hope
And they'll come

I will never be, never be satisfied
I will always keep, always keep trying
I will never be, never be miserable
I want to be happy, I'll keep on trying

Veja também