Páginas

quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2017

Take Me To The Moon

So take me and go
Nobody's gonna find out about it
Take me to the moon
Lead me to where there's no pain
I won't complain the travel's taking us so long
Doesn't matter the path we take
Just don't ever leave me alone

So take me home
Believe me it isn't late to run away
Just make me yours
Undress the feelings that seem to say
Because this can't be wrong
It ain't wrong to fall in love
It was never supposed to be the case
Why do you look so amazed?
It's supposed to be this way.

Just take me, go on
Your body hot, mine upon
Our bodies working on and on, hun
You stole my heart
And tattooed it above yours
I won't ever let you go
Without me
I won't ever let you go
Without passing by
To take me home
To introduce to me
How happy life could be.

Take me
Take me to the moon
Take me home,
Take me to your bedroom
Take me
Take me to the moon.

Veja também